Celebrate strawberry season by learning about many different ways to ferment them!
Presented by the Fermenter's Club of San Diego
- LEARN: We'll explain fermentation and have a brief discussion about the benefits of making and eating fermenting foods
- DEMO: We'll show you how easy it is to start making fermented foods yourself at home! We'll demo some simple seasonal fermented recipes with strawberries which are loaded with healthy "probiotic" bacteria.
- TASTE: We'll have a variety of fermented strawberry dishes to sample
- DO IT YOURSELF: Roll up your sleeves and make your very own batch of seasonal sauerkraut to take home and ferment
- Cost: $45/person. Includes your own take-home mason jar of seasonal sauerkraut!