Plan ahead for our Bio-Intensive Gardening class!Saturday, November 2, 8:00 – 11:00 am. Taught by Sophia!
Grow all your vegetables in a very small space. Learn simple ways to produce and maintain healthy, highly productive soil year-round.
- Build a ‘lazy bed,’ double digging without hurting your back!
- Determine the best width and length of your beds and paths (bring your garden measurements).
- Plant different seedlings at specific distances for optimal growth, water conservation, and best microclimate for soil.
- Plant seeds in a simple-to-make seedling box at distances and depths specific to each plant.
- Learn how to build a no-stress/no-mess compost pile.
- Get a chance to ask any questions once you complete the hands-on part of the course.
How to secure your space: Fee: $45 - Gift Certificates are available. PLEASE CONTACT SOFIA 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE so that we can have materials available and ready.
Can't make this date? This class will be repeated on the following days:
- November 22, 11am-2pm
- November 23, 8am-11am