We like hearing our customers' happy garden stories!11 cubic feet of Farmer Bill's healthy top soil, combined with our organic fertilizers and pest control methods produced a prolific crop of 10 melons on one plant for this first-time gardener. The veggies below, roses, and espalier fruit trees were purchased at our nursery.
Our customer calls his garden "an organic effort." And we call it a success!
Got the planting bug? Come by for a few:
- Dig 'em Up winter tomatoes! Tigerella, Stupice, Long Keeper, Oregon Bush
- celery, kale, arugula, beans, cucumbers, jicama, chayote squash, purslane, nasturtiums
- peppers, assorted in 1-gallon containers
- sunchokes in 1-gallon containers
- fresh herbs - we have new shipments almost weekly
- color packs of 4" and 6-pack
Iced Delights: Ice Cream, Sorbets, and Granitas Saturday, August 23 1:00 – 4:00 pm Tickets are $10 per kitchen participant; limit 15 (Class observers are free/no need to RSVP) Review equipment, ingredients, and methods of making iced treats. Learn secrets to coax the creaminess out of your ingredients and to create unique flavors by infusing herbs and spices.
Make plans to attend.... Tomato Mania! Garnish, Soup, Sauce, Salad, and Appetizers Saturday, September 6 Details to come.