Instead of a shopping list for the grocery store, create a shopping list for your vegetable garden, with the goal of being able to wander out the door and forage for the ingredients of a fresh, organic meal. Available in our veggie section this weekend:
- Tomatoes: beefsteak, Roma, red cherry, Cherokee purple, yellow pear, Black Krim, Celebrity.
- Greens: lettuce, arugula, kale, mustard greens, endive, chicons
- Corn: red roasting, bi-color, white, popcorn
- Peppers: orange and green bell, Anaheim, yellow wax pepper, giant and regular jalapeno
- Herbs: chives, basil, cilantro, Yerba Mansa (California native), Yerba Buena, upland cress
- Squash: crookneck, patty pan, zucchini, butternut, spaghetti
- Cucumbers: Armenian, lemon, English
Our variety packs currently have tomatillos, padron peppers, kale, banana peppers, and more!
Lunar Gardening - FREE/please RSVP
Saturday, March 21
Raising Chickens and Ducks - FREE/no need to RSVP
Sunday, March 22
Bread Club (Cooking Class)
Sunday March 22
Check here for a peek at our April events.
Best Bonsai Supplies
All the supplies needed for bonsai are here: plants, pots, tools, statuary, rocks, and free advice.