We've got greens.
- Gynura procumbens, is also known as Longevity Spinach.
- Gynura bicolor, or Okinawan spinach, is considered a highly-nutritious, medicinal vegetable.
- Amaranthus species, or Asian Red Amaranth, colorful "super green" for salad, stir fry and soup.
- Cichorium intybus, known as Belgian endive, is a European delicacy for salads and cooking.
- Rumex acetosa, or French sorrel, nutritious greens for soups, salads, and sauces.
Our veggies and herbs sell quickly. If you are looking for something specific, please call for availablilty. Remember, we special order!
Stevia, Rue, Bergamot/Bee balm, Licorice Mint, Coffee, Horseradish; Fo Ti, Hyssop, Lady's Mantle.
All the herb basics: chives, basil, oregano, sage, mint, thyme....
...and a new addition to our herb collection,
Pandanus amaryllifolius, or Pandan leaves (below). Used widely in Southeast Asian cooking.
Beekeeping 101 - Free/No need to RSVP
Saturday, May 16, 8:30-9:00 am
Come relax in the farmhouse with Farmer Bill and learn the basics of keeping bees.